At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
In your new role you will:
- Design FW components and units, based on requirements and specification.
- Actively contribute to the definition and documentation of the hardware – firmware interface.
- Implement and test FW components and units in ASM, C, C++ for different platforms raging from ASIPs to ARM cores.
- Define test cases for unit testing and integration testing.
- Perform code reviews on FW/SW design, implementation and testing.
- Operate with laboratory equipment for testing & debugging (e.g. Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzer, Protocol Analyzers…).
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A Master/Bachelors’ degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- 4+ years’ experience in a Firmware Development Engineer role.
- Strong programming C skills for embedded platforms (Microcontrollers, ASICs, SoCs).
- Experience in debugging with Simulators, In-Chip systems and Virtual Prototypes (FPGA, SystemC models, Simulink models etc).
- Proven expertise using bug tracking platforms.
- Good knowledge of microcontroller architectures and peripherals.
- Fluent English skills.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Romania - We are a reliable and efficient Development Center
We are a subsidiary of the most research-intensive company and a global leader in the field of semiconductor technologies. At our R&D center, we contribute actively to a better future by developing and testing semiconductor solutions which will essentially improve many applications used in our daily life.
What we offer you in Bucharest
More than 200 employees work in our research & development site in Bucharest. Our focus is automotive and security solutions – covering every step from concept to mass production.