At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
What you are going to do?
Revolutionize humans interaction with machines
- You develop radar and audio applications and demo software
- You design and implement the software ML part
- You are responsible for software subsystem testing and documentation
- Guide and lead software consultants as required
- You care about the software quality of all radar demonstrators
- Generate software related and sensor IP
In combination with these qualifications you’re the perfect fit if you bring along:
- A degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology, or a similar discipline
- Software development experience, ideally gained in consumer applications
- Expertise in
- GUI-based Application Software Development in Visual Studio/C# environment
- Designing software sub-systems preferably using MVVM pattern
- Exposure to voice assistants like Amazon Echo, Google Home, Siri, etc.
- Working knowledge of Smart Phone Apps development would be an added advantage
- Know-how of Hardware, emulators, debuggers and microprocessors architecture is desirable
- Addiction to Agile Scrum, Kanban, Design Thinking or other methods
- Excellent English communication skills, German would be a plus
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Power Management & Multimarket segment (PMM) designs, develops, manufactures and markets power semiconductors for the use in power supplies, components for mobile devices as well as radio-frequency power amplifiers for cellular network infrastructure. PMM offers all of the main components for the power supply of various electronic devices in the fields of computing, consumer electronics, LED lighting systems, and telecommunications infrastructure. PMM’s product portfolio includes low-, mid- and high-voltage power transistors, MOSFET driver ICs, control ICs and digital power management solutions for AC-DC and DC-DC conversion addressing a power range from 10 watts to 3 kilowatts, and lastly in the area of highly reliable components used, for example, in aircraft, satellites, and medical devices. With regard to mobile devices, PMM supplies special components such as chips for silicon microphones, RF antenna switches, LNAs and diodes.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.