At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Provide HR services for management team and local managers, by directing HR operations to support organisation requirements, and to reach the best solutions for employees on all people-related topics
- Support HR roadmap by following guidelines and proactively defining site specific strategic needs
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks relating to the business / operations, work with internal HR functions for solutions to resolve such risks
- Provide advice to resolve work issues in particularly relating to Singapore legislation issues and interprets local specifics to global HR processes
- Lead the Internal Tripartite Committee (ITC) to proactively engage with Singapore Tripartite partners including Ministry of Manpower, SNEF, WDA, and HCP for mutual benefits
- Ensure Management-Union relations are maintained in healthy and effective manner to prevent work disputes by providing the right support/advice to Management and coaching and training of managers.
- Drive Singapore site programs in implementation & delivery of results, key improvement plans to build Singapore site into a Great Place To Work environment
- Lead Business Partner team in administering key HR processes all levels of employees, succession planning for key functions and development & retention of key talents, to support business continuity
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management with 8-10 years experience as HR practitioner, preferably in Electronics / Semiconductor industry
- Good knowledge of key HR functions such as Strategic Hiring, Manpower Cycle / Planning, On-boarding, Performance management, Succession planning, Learning and Development, Compensation and Benefits
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Singapore Labor laws is a Must
- You are aware of the strengths, needs for development and motivational drivers of your people and deploy them according to their competences within your team
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills to manage global and multicultural stakeholders and networks successfully
- Profound and proven problem solving capabilities, ability to analyse issues using sensible data gathered and provide comprehensive solutions addressing various concerns with strong justifications
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Singapore
Singapore is our regional headquarter for Asia-Pacific and consists of production, research & development, sales & marketing, supply chain and many central functions.