At a glance
|Location||Wuxi | 无锡|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Monitor daily inbound/outbound shipment in Wuxi Comprehensive Bonded Zone(CBZ) to ensure on time delivery.
- Prepare for shipping documents for customs registration/declaration for inbound /outbounding shipments, including construction material , tools, equipments,waste.
- File for all shipping documents, and maintain in the customs system to ensure in/out balance.
- Communicate with CBZ customs for daily approval, shipment inspection if needed to ensure compliance of all customs requirements. Co-ordinate with Customs broker and Trading company on the special cases.
- Communicate with Plant Facility on the construction daily arrangement, and Finance on the payment issues.
- Follow up with construction supplier to make sure in/out meet CBZ customs requirement.
- Good oral English to communicate with headquarter’s engineers.
- About 5 years relevant job experience with good customs knowledge in special bonded logistic area , e.g. Free Trade Zone(FTZ), Export Processing Zone(EPZ), Comprehensive Bonded Zone(CBZ). Working experiene in a Semiconductor company is preferred.
- Good communication skills both in Chinese and English.
- Good computer skills, e.g. word, excel, powerpoint.
- Systematic and passionate.
- Can work under pressure.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Infineon Operations is a full service organization working to best meet internal and external customer demands. Its first priority is to maintain and further improve the valuable existing cooperation between the divisions and manufacturing as well as Purchasing, Quality Management and Supply Chain. This will contribute to achieving the desired value-added in the new integrated organization (frontend, backend, testing, planning). This is our way toward greater productivity and innovation, enabling us to gain a lead over our competitors.
What we offer you in Wuxi
There are four different sites for Infineon in China: Shanghai, Wuxi, Beijing and Shenzhen.