At a glance
|Location||Shanghai | 上海|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Pricing and quoting: Quote production by using pricing tool, either alone or with support of AM or PM; Support AM/FSE with followup discussions and creation of final quote; Analyze quote hit rate and follow up quote; Support the annual price negotiations; Prepare VPA - prep for discussion with customer, upload VPA to system, track VPA in system; Handle disty price issue;
- Sample processing: Process requests for samples, answer questions on availability, price etc; Track delivery;
- Export control: Check export control status upon new customer application; Update status regularly;
- Sales planning support: Align forecast with customer, update the forecast figures in forecasting system; Analyze customer requirements and business trends; Consolidate worldwide customer forecast for own area to identify changes in forecast;
- Design-in support: Upload and track project with IFX tool; Track DWIN and BWIN and work out report;
- Payment management: Follow up overdues and credit limit; Solve invoice queries; Create invoices or credit notes where required; Support payment allocation;
- Customer satisfaction: Response compilation of customer satisfaction for selected customers; Track corrective actions; Improve processes and working routines proactively;
- Quality returns: Manage requests for product returns in the relevant system; Handle quality questionnaire;
- Sales support: Distribute of pricelists & other literature including marcom relatives; Upload contract and changes; Handle PCN, NPI & LTB; Conduct operational reviews with customer;
- Logistics support: Coordinate allocation with customers; Expedite & escalate supply issues; Negotiate logistics concepts & T&Cs with customers; Close supply gap by proactive demand;
- Data maintenance and reportingt: Create and maintane customer account; Update CMD; Check POS; Work out sales reports related;
- Prefer 3+ years sales & marketing assistant or relative background
- Thorough understanding of processes and structured approach in a multinational work environment;
- Good team work and customer driving midset;
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Fluency in English;
- Bachelor degree
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Automotive Division designs, develops and produces innovative semiconductor solutions for the car’s powertrain, safety management as well as body and convenience.
What we offer you in Shanghai
There are four different sites for Infineon in China: Shanghai, Wuxi, Beijing and Shenzhen.