At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Resolve identified engineering issues with manufacturing equipment keeping downtime to minimum.
- Develop competencies and skills of all maintenance engineering staff to improve equipment performance.
- Ensure all regulatory standards are followed along with health, safety and environmental.
- Ensure the production equipment is in control and quality of product meets expectation.
- Implement Preventive/Predictive maintenance program.
- Monitor equipment performance key indicators and set goals and drive team to meet expectation.
- Provide necessary production support.
- Establish indirect spare inventory system for key equipment.
- Sustain and improve the key performance indices of the equipment through continuous improvement activities/projects.
- Establish team to work on continuous improvement projects align to organization objective.
- Implement productivity improvement programs.
- Reduce cost through continuous cost reduction effort.
- Identify the key cost drivers and work on cost reduction programs.
- Monitor spare cost and drive down liabilities of spare inventories.
- Responsible to plan, coordinate and implement all manufacturing equipment installation, maintenance and sustaining activities.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree, major in Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics or related Engineering.
- Minimum 7 years’ industrial experience with 5 years in equipment maintenance.
- Experience in semiconductor chemical etching & cleaning equipment.
- Understanding of semiconductor manufacturing.
- Broad technical knowledge and strong leadership skill to lead an engineering team in equipment troubleshooting, installation, qualification and maintenance.
- Independent, resourceful and takes initiative.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Kulim
In our wafer production in Kulim we are producing more than 100.000 wafer each month.