At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Fully responsible for quality engineering on assigned technologies & processes.
- In depth understanding of technologies & processes assigned in order to make justification for risk lot release.
- Moderate Material Review Board and trigger/manage Quarantine Material Request for affected lots independently. Ensure all risk assessment and pull back are correctly executed.
- Utilize all types of manufacturing applications to trace the risk lots & decide for lot disposition.
- Able to communicate effectively to colleagues within Frontend, Backend & Business Unit to seek detail if any further clarification is needed.
- Lead in quality topic & take challenge in leading 8D & FMEA especially on responsible technologies or processes.
- Review and approve documents. Identify weakness or area for improvement in procedure/practice and drive improvements.
- Moderate FMEA & ensure all risks are fully assessed for new tool/process release. Checker for Change Management.
- Qualification Team Lead for new technology transfer. Moderate Technology FMEA review.
- Drive continuous improvement projects.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in semiconductor technology & manufacturing.
- Demonstrate high interest in pursuing wider scope of technical knowledge (product & processes) and in-depth knowledge in technology & process assigned especially in risk management.
- Passionate in Quality Function & high expectation on delivering quality tasks & good logical thinking.
- Interested in interaction with all levels of employees internally or externally.
- Demonstrate capability to apply & use 8D, 5Why, Fault Tree Analysis and FMEA effectively.
- Strong analytical skill with systematic approaches. Use analysis results to drive related units for improvement and initiate continuous improvement projects.
- Ability to present projects to team within/outside the department or Backend/Business Unit.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Kulim
In our wafer production in Kulim we are producing more than 100.000 wafer each month.