At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Nov 30, 2017|
- Full life cycle product development in Embedded Software for Smart Card OS & Applications with end to end ownership
- Innovative and Out-of-box thinking for new product development
- Clear understanding of transportation standards and requirements
- Closely collaborate with TM and Sys CE to collect requirements and technically challenge
- Conduct the threat modelling with the Security Champion and Sys CE and identify the security measures.
- Architect, design and implement to meet the quality and timeline requirements with proficiency in skills like C, Assembly, optimization
- Debug and solve problems during development and post release
- Train and support AEs
- Understand and implement the CIPURSE cryptographic protocol.
- Strong focus on automation of processes using latest tools
- Guide team members in implementation and problem solving
- Passion for continuous improvement and innovation.
- Support the EAL6+ CC certification process.
- Support Sys CE in standardization by contribution, review, developing prototype.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering – Electronics, Computer Science or similar discipline
- 8-10 years of experience in embedded software development preferably in the Smart Card domain developing smart card OS, applications and tools
- Proven experience in designing and implementing embedded OS and applications, optimized drivers, interface protocols (SPI, I2C, USB etc.) using C and Assembly
- Able to translate requirements to design and provide right estimations for development
- Own software architecture, design and drive implementation along with unit testing
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills with a can-do attitude. Ability to provided technical guidance to team members.
- Good understanding of microcontroller architecture (8051, ARM etc.)
- Solid knowledge in standards like ISO 7816, ISO 14443, Global Platform, Java card.
- Proficiency in static code analysis
- Must have worked with version control system (ClearCase, SVN etc.) and continuous integration
- Ability to lead all phases of project life cycle, requirements, design, development, testing, documentation, maintenance etc.
- Experience in Security Engineering including Cryptography would be an added advantage
- Exposure to any object oriented development language (C#/C++/Java) would be an added advantage
- Exposure to development in Linux environment would be an added advantage
- Exposure to an Agile/Scrum development methodology would be an added advantage
- Exposure to a scripting language would be a plus (e.g. Python, Perl)
- Exposure to system integration and product engineering would be a plus.
- Work closely with product owner, scrum master and team
- A team player, self-learner with good communication and interpersonal skills. Identifies and highlights technical risks and impediments proactively.
- Experience in working with cross-site organizations is desirable
- Familiarity with Keil IDE would be an added advantage.
- Use state of the art concept and design methodologies to improve efficiency. Like IBM Rational, IBM Harmony
- Experience Multi product concept.
- Understand end customer system and conceptualize a modular, scalable, reusable product concept for multiple Infineon platforms
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you at Bangalore
In India a team of 200 people works on hardware and software development for automotive and chip card & security solutions.