At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Dec 04, 2017|
- Full life cycle product qualification in Embedded Software for Smart Card OS & Applications with end to end ownership
- Innovative and Out-of-box thinking for new product development
- Clear understanding of transportation standards and requirements
- Closely collaborate with development to collect requirements and define test framework and architecture
- Perform testing activities to meet the quality and timeline requirements Understanding threats and implementing security counter measures
- Strong focus on automation of processes using latest tools
- Guide team members on test case identification and implementation
- Passion for continuous improvement and innovation
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering – Electronics, Computer Science or similar discipline
- 5+ years of experience in qualifying embedded products with a focus on System Testing, System integration.
- Experience in the entire Test Development Life Cycle including definition of test approach, test infrastructure and automation drive.
- Solid background in test case identification and implementation with ability to translate requirements to test architecture and test design
- Experience in the smart card domain as a test engineer is an added advantage
- Experience in testing various functional and non-functional requirements
- Good object oriented programming skills in C#/C++/Java
- Solid knowledge in standards like ISO 7816, ISO 14443, Global Platform, Java card.
- Must have worked with version control system (ClearCase, SVN etc.) and continuous integration
- Exposure to development in Linux environment would be an added advantage
- Exposure to an Agile/Scrum development methodology would be an added advantage
- Exposure to Test Driven Development or HBT would be an added advantage
- Familiarity with continuous integration practice is an added advantage
- A team player, self-learner with good communication and interpersonal skills. Identifies and highlights technical risks and impediments proactively.
- Experience in working with cross-site organizations is desirable
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you at Bangalore
In India a team of 200 people works on hardware and software development for automotive and chip card & security solutions.