At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- be responsible for creating and overseeing configuration management plans for R&D projects
- coordinate day-to-day change management activities, ensuring configuration and change management methods and procedures are used for efficient and prompt handling of all changes
- manage weekly Change Control Board (CCB)
- review and update existing change management strategy and practice
- assist the change requesters as necessary with use of the change management system
- maintain a repository of configuration items for projects and manage key information and release procedures
- give support in methodology and tools
- support R&D project managers in project controlling and reporting
- act as interface to central project, business excellence, and controlling offices
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- University / University of Applied Sciences degree in Electrical Engineering or Microelectronic
- high level of interpersonal skills to work independently and effectively with others
- fluent English skills with German skills as a plus
- knowledge in ISO26262 and development of automotive products
- knowledge of requirement management, JIRA project management and documentation software
- advance knowledge of Microsoft Office (Macro Programming as a plus)
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry, employment Group G (www.feei.at/arbeitswelt/kv-tabellen-statistik/mindestloehne-und-gehaelter-2017). The monthly salary is paid 14 times p.a. A higher payment is negotiable depending on your expertise and skills. Furthermore, Infineon offers additional employee benefits.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
We are one of the few semiconductor manufacturers for automotive applications covering the most important applications in vehicles. With a broad product portfolio of microcontrollers, intelligent sensors, transmit and receive ICs for radio-frequency applications and radar as well as both discrete and integrated power semiconductors: powertrain, chassis and comfort electronics as well as driving safety applications. Coupled with a high-level of quality, this comprehensive range of products has made us a preferred partner for our customers for over 40 years. Our development strategy focuses on the integration of functionality and thus on semiconductor solutions with an excellent price-performance ratio. Thereby our technologies are contributing to a greener future by reducing fuel consumption, emissions and costs. And that’s not all – we are also helping to improve safety and performance.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
What we offer you in Villach
Almost 3.200 people work at four different sites in Austria.