At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Conduct safety analyses during product design to ensure safety related requirements are achieved.
- Provide main interface with respect to product related safety achievement.
- Provide consultation for Safety Plan, Test Plan (ISO2626 methods, Tailoring of the Safety Lifecycle)
- Provide consultation for SW Safety Concept, Safety Requirements (ASIL Allocation/ Decomposition techniques)
- Provide consultation for application of ISO26262 methods in RDCT phases of SDLC
- Spot checks Design, Code,Test
- Confirm the safety plan reflects the necessary development assurance activities, from a safety engineering viewpoint, commensurate with the allocated safety requirements for the product.
- Confirm safety mechanism verification (in terms of analyses and tests) are planned, conducted and any anomalies are satisfactorily resolved.
- Confirm safety related product data are correct and updated where necessary. Provide timely and necessary inputs to the Safety Case.
- Approximately 8 to 12 years experience in the semiconductor industry with broad R&D experience in different departments
- Project management experience, working experience with foreign cultures
- Process management skill
- Internal and external expert in specialist area
- Expert knowledge in microcontroller architecture and SoC product development process
- Advanced knowledge of safety analysis methods, procedures and tools (e.g. FMEA, FMEDA, FTA, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of audits,certifications,standards and process management
- Basic knowledge of functional safety methodology and standards.
- Experience in semiconductor technology,IC technology and devices
- Solid knowledge of relevant technology,libraries,technology and product qualification methodology
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you at Bangalore
In India a team of 200 people works on hardware and software development for automotive and chip card & security solutions.