At a glance
|Location||Shanghai | 上海|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Setup the Quality System and Reliaiblity facility in subcon for adhesion promotion process
- Support to qualify the adhesion promotion process and the whole products/packages transfer from Malacca
- Products and Knowledge transfer from Malacca
- Manage customer complaints and audits, line disturbance, drive 8D and corrective actions
- Conduct Regular visits, audits, management meetings at subcons
- Review product/package development and change management results, support risk assessment and approval
- Drive zero defect activities
- 5 - 10 years of experience in semiconductor assembly
- Knowledge in chemical or plating process has added advantage
- Strong in analytical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to speak and write English and Mandarin
- Strong leadership skills and drive suppliers in achieving targets
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and have self-initiative
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Infineon Operations is a full service organization working to best meet internal and external customer demands. Its first priority is to maintain and further improve the valuable existing cooperation between the divisions and manufacturing as well as Purchasing, Quality Management and Supply Chain. This will contribute to achieving the desired value-added in the new integrated organization (frontend, backend, testing, planning). This is our way toward greater productivity and innovation, enabling us to gain a lead over our competitors.
What we offer you in Shanghai
There are four different sites for Infineon in China: Shanghai, Wuxi, Beijing and Shenzhen.