At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Aug 07, 2017|
• Verification and validation of eclipse tools using automated and manual tests to meet the quality, timeline and process expectations of the stakeholders.
• Clear understanding of requirements from various stakeholders (like Technical marketing/Concept Engineers/Application Engineers/PO) for verification.
• Follow Agile/Kanban methodology for the test development.
• Evaluate and recommend latest tools for product improvement.
• Setup and maintain Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins.
• Improve test efficiency and reuse by continuously identifying and implementing the improvement topics.
• Actively participate in Innovation and Ship IT days.
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in engineering – Electronics or computer science
- Expert proficiency in any one of the GUI verification tool like Testcomplete/QTP is mandatory.
- Atleast 4-5 years of experience in any of the GUI test automation tools.
- Clear understanding of requirements and verifying UI for better user experience
- Exposure to an Agile development methods and tools
- Proven results in executing initiatives like continuous improvement and innovation
- Candidates should a team player with strong negotiation, written and verbal communication skills
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.