At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Troubleshoot equipment failure.
- Maintain tool uptime.
- Plan predictive and preventive maintenance.
- Support on new equipment hook up and start up.
- Provide line support and equipment maintenance.
- Perform Preventive Maintenance (PM) and recovery.
- Ensure the compliance to 5S housekeeping and would also be responsible for the Preventive Maintenance.
- Assist Engineer in equipment maintenance.
- Diploma holder in Mechanical/Mechatronics/Electrical/ Electronics or it's related field.
- Poses at least 2-3 years of experience in related equipment.
- Knowledge in Lithography tools will be an added advantage (CANON Stepper, TEL Clean ACT8/MK7, KLA Tencor, Hitachi CD SEM, Axcelis Fusion).
- Proactive with good communication skills in English.
- Must be able to work on 12 hours rotating shift in the Cleanroom environment.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Kulim
In our wafer production in Kulim we are producing more than 100.000 wafer each month.