At a glance
|Location||Temecula | CA|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Jun 03, 2019|
In your new role you will:
- Solve known problems in his subfield independently
- Train on more than one subfields and more than one type of equipment / tool set
- Perform preventive maintenance, set up, repair, troubleshooting and equipment support for the respective functional area (subfields)
- Collaborate with Engineering & Maintenance to ensure fault rectification
- Test Setup on different stress & test equipment
- Execute special test activities (new test setups, new equipment)
- Perform quality checks on the stress boards/sockets/DUT Boards to ensure good working condition before use. Segregate the damaged boards/sockets for repair / scrap or escalate to superior in case of issue
- Associate Degree in Electronics or Science relevant experience
- At least 1.5-3 years of experience within the semiconductor industry, which included a support role for Engineering
- Strong know-how with accelerated reliability testing on semiconductor devices per JEDEC, AEC, or Mil-Std
- Proficient in: Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience using Statistical analysis tools (JMP, Galaxy) a plus
- Strong organizational and communication skills
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents.
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon’s sole discretion.