At a glance
In this internship you are responsible for:
• Development of microcontroller code
• Manual testing
Furthermore you are giving feedback to the design team by checking if the design is fulfilling the specification and developing automated test solutions which are decreasing the test time.
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. The salary for this position is € 1.885,-- gross p.m.(full-time basis).
As our ideal candidate, you offer additonally:
- Experience in using lab equipment
- Know-How about Microcontroller programming
- Matlab, Excel
- C, C++
- German language proficiency
- Motivation letter
- Copy of your Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Copy of your Transcript of records
- Copy of the highest completed educational certificate (Matura certificate for Bachelor students, Bachelor certificate for Master students)
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Automotive division provides high quality, innovative electronics solutions for automotive market addressing the major growth driving trends, towards a more sustainable mobility in terms of reduced fuel consumption/emissions, improved safety and affordability.
What we offer you in Villach
Almost 4.200 people work at four different sites in Austria.