At a glance
|Entry level||Fresh Graduate (without work experience)|
During the internship period, you will be exposed to these areas:
What you bring to the table:
- Central functions such as Human Resources, Purchasing, Logistics & Finance.
- Candidate must be currently pursuing at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or equivalent with good academic result.
- Good hands-on skills, excellent analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Able to work collaboratively with others.
- Good personality, positive mindset and independent.
- Fluent English skills (written and spoken).
- Duration of internship period minimum 8 weeks.
- Confirmation letter from your institution
- Your resume
- Your academic results
- I/C copy
Our global Team, with over 34.000 employees, works to improve Energy efficiency, enables new mobility concepts and provides for security in our digital age. With our innovative semiconductors and system solutions we contribute to a more sustainable future.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.