We are looking for software developers interested in contributing to the development of leading edge integrated circuits.
In particular, your task will be to implement C++ and SystemC-models for our product development in co-operation with our development engineers.
Start: by arrangement (min. 6 months; possibility of extension)
Work time: part-time (by arrangement between 5 and 16 hrs/week)
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. The salary for this position is € 1.885,00 gross p.m.(full-time basis) for Bachelor's students and € 2.210,00 gross p.m.(full-time basis) for Master's students.
You are best equipped for this task if you have completed at least 3 semesters of your course at the University of Applied Sciences and have:
- programming skills using the C++ programming language
- programming skills in SystemC desireable
- fluent English, knowledge of German desirable
- Motivation letter
- Copy of your Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Copy of your Transcript of records
- Copy of the highest completed educational certificate (Matura certificate for Bachelor students, Bachelor certificate for Master students)
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Linz
Almost 4.200 people work at four different sites in Austria.