Payment solutions with SECORA™ Pay
Enabling outstanding contactless speed and performance
Under the brand SECORA™ Pay, Infineon combines outstanding hardware and software security solutions with the latest EMV-ready applications, to meet regional market requirements. With SECORA™ Pay, you get a flexible platform that supports a wide range of products and offers outstanding performance across all form factors. It greatly eases the adoption of EMV-compliant payment cards and new applications such as smart wearables.
Based on our unique SOLID FLASH™ microcontroller family, SECORA™ Pay enables outstanding contactless transaction speeds and superior performance in today’s single and multi-application projects. Comprising Pay S, Pay X and Pay W variants, the family provides a complete portfolio for everything from contact cards to smart payment accessories.
Our innovative Coil on Module (CoM) chip package increases production efficiency and general robustness of dual-interface cards. The very small antenna design supports novel contactless payment form factors such as smart watches with payment capability.
Coupled with our application expertise, our SECORA™ Pay portfolio allows a smooth transition from contact-based to contactless card production. Benefits of our offering include:
- One-stop solution: Complete and easily adaptable to different projects and market requirements, including payment applications and new form factors.
- Fast time to market: Pre-certified solution bundles an operating system with applets and hardware components, for standardized and fast personalization.
- Maximum flexibility for multi-application cards: Open platform, including support for the CIPURSE™ open security standard, for maximum flexibility of payment and multi-application solutions.
- Full support & seamless migration: Build on our in-depth insights into hardware, software and module technologies (CoM) to accelerate and simplify your card production, personalization and certification processes.
- Longest lifetime: Flexible, high-quality technologies enable payment cards with the longest lifetime.
Take your contactless payment projects to the next level with SECORA™ Pay. Reach out to our team at Infineon to get started.
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.