Overcoming technical challenges through the next generation of semiconductor robot technologies
Best-in-class robot hardware components featuring compact motor drives, energy-efficient and long-lasting battery life, advanced sensing capabilities for navigation and secure connectivity to the cloud and users. All features that are key to user-friendly and safe robot designs. Infineon offers a one-stop shop for all the basic components of robot manufacturing needed for autonomous domestic and service robots.
Design your subsystem with us:
- Space and energy-saving motor control (motor inverter switches, integrated motor control solutions)
- Efficient and fast battery charger with USB-C Charging and wireless charging for robot power supply systems
- Comprehensive battery management systems (BMS)
- Smart Sensing (Collision avoidance, Object and cliff detection, SLAM navigation and mapping)
- Connect users with our Connectivity solutions (WiFi, BT, Industrial interfaces and transceiver)
- Security and safety (embedded security offers smart robot solutions for encryption and authentication)
- Design your robotic operating system (ROS) solutions around the broadest microcontroller and memory portfolios
Discover Infineon‘s recommended semiconductor portfolio for intelligent service robotics solutions in our interactive block diagram below.
Infineon has a wide range of demo board portfolio for robotics for various functional blocks from power, sensing, security and connectivity.
Find our more and download: Robotics demo board & reference design overview
Infineon offers a wide range of motor solutions for robots, including brushed and brushless DC motor robot control and drive. To shorten your time-to-market and support you in finding the right products, look at our BOM proposal for your next robot motor design.
Find out more and download: Motor control BOM (Bill-of-Material) proposals
For industrial applications including robotic arm designs for warehouse logistics and welding robotics for automotive manufacture, see our industry range here.
Time of Flight benefits for mapping
Time of Flight benefits for obstacle avoidance
Time of Flight benefits for cliff detection
Infineon offers a wide MCU and Wireless connectivity portfolio for domestic robot central control, main control, human machine inter-action, BTBLE and Wi-Fi wireless connection to cloud. To shorten your time to market support you in finding the right products take a look at our proposal for your next design.
Find our more and download: Domestic Robot - ICW Products Central Control, Microcontroller, Connectivity
Podcast4Engineers: Home Appliances
Smartification and electrification aren’t just limited to our smartphones and computers anymore; these trends are steadily making their way into our home appliances and the market is booming. But what technologies are driving home appliance innovation and how do semiconductors play a role?
Listen to our latest podcasts to learn more about home appliances and how Infineon technology is powering the smart home of tomorrow.