Double-clutch transmission hydraulic control
For a double clutch transmission with hydraulic control, introducing a higher gear reduction ratio, that is increasing the number of speeds, is one way to achieve your target of optimally operating the engine. Switching, either entirely or partially, from hydraulic to electromechanical actuation is another way to reach greater efficiency. Also critical: functional safety, such as ASIL-C and ASIL-D for front and rear wheels, respectively, along with high temperature packages and bare die solutions for attached-to and integrated control units.
Infineon uniquely offers the complete expertise and comprehensive product portfolio that’ll put your double clutch transmission with hydraulic control applications on the road to success. From highest precision current control with ourconstant current control ICs and microcontrollers to enhanced disturbance and direction detection with our optimized sensors.
- Full range of products ranging from voltage regulators, transceivers, sensors, microcontrollers and smart power drivers
- Valve actuator ICs supporting highest precision current control
- Optimized sensors providing enhanced disturbance immunity (e.g. vibration) and direction detection
- High-temperature bare die IC supporting integrated transmission control up to the highest torque rate
- Coherent chipset solution for an easy and effective ISO 26262-compliant system implemantation
In this training you will:
- Get to know the transmission segmentation for conventional engines, mild hybrid, full hybrid and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles.
- Identify how Infineon products fit transmission applications, and understand the transmission safety goals and safety concept.