Double-clutch transmission electrical control
A huge advantage of a double clutch transmission with electrical control: its potential to achieve a higher level of fuel efficiency. With lower fuel consumption and reduced emissions decisive factors in the automotive industry, double clutch transmissions with electrical control now play an integral role in the vehicles of today and tomorrow, thanks to their ability to change to 48V.
That’s why Infineon offers a comprehensive portfolio of high-quality semiconductor solutions for double clutch transmissions with electrical control. From voltage regulators, transceivers and sensors to microcontrollers and smart power drivers. Discover our leading OptiMOS™-T2 MOSFET technology that introduces best-in-class performance and outstanding current capacity to your applications. Or our coherent chip-set solution for easy and effective ISO26262 compliant system implementation.
- Full range of products ranging from voltage regulators, transceivers, sensors, microcontrollers and smart power drivers
- Leading-edge OptiMOS™-T2 MOSFET technology combined with a robust package for ensuring best-in-class performance and outstanding current capacity
- Optimized sensors providing enhanced disturbance immunity (e.g. vibration) and direction detection
- Reduces fuel consumption compared to manual transmission
- Coherent chipset solution for an easy and effective ISO 26262-compliant system implementation
- Get to know why systems require frequent updates, how this is done and how automotive systems try to ensure their security when they are updated
- Learn how AURIX™ families of microcontrollers support over-the-air software updates
In this training you will:
- Get to know the transmission segmentation for conventional engines, mild hybrid, full hybrid and plug-in hybrid electric vehicles.
- Identify how Infineon products fit transmission applications, and understand the transmission safety goals and safety concept.