Diesel direct injection
Diesel direct injection enables you to achieve the highly precise engine control demanded by today’s high-end engines. The number one challenge: processing a growing amount of data at a quicker rate, with an increasing portion of model-based control.
Infineon is equipped and ready to help you overcome these challenges. For instance, with our microcontrollers featuring outstanding computing performance. They also happen to be a reference in the industry. Turn to our virtually complete chipset to find the diesel direct injection solutions you’re looking for. If you need advice, our proven system know-how is second to none in the entire industry. From the entire combustion loop and required components to functional safety and security, we know the right answer.
- Large and scalable product portfolio tailored to the performance needs of the entire diesel segment
- Conforms with upcoming emission legislation while delivering maximum fuel efficiency and the ultimate in driving pleasure
- Benchmark-setting real-time performance facilitates in-cylinder pressure measurement and highly efficient after-treatment (incl. hot and cold EGR, oxidation catalyst, particulate treatment, NOx treatment)
- New sensor families provide enhanced measurement precision
- Get to know why systems require frequent updates, how this is done and how automotive systems try to ensure their security when they are updated
- Learn how AURIX™ families of microcontrollers support over-the-air software updates