Pneumatic management system for trucks and agricultural vehicles
A pneumatic management system for trucks and agricultural vehicles offers two primary benefits: it’s cost-friendly and easy to integrate. If these are your top priorities, Infineon is the best partner.
We offer an extensive selection of robust, high-quality low side and high side switches with the features and functions modern-day pneumatic systems demand. All components are simply implemented in the electronic system. Turn to our system solutions and reference designs to reduce effort and save money on your pneumatic system designs.
System diagram: Pneumatic management system for truck and agricultural vehicles system diagram
- Integrated solution reduces the design outlay
- Pin-to-pin compatibility between the 12 and 24V PROFET™+ families
- Family concept with RDS(on) scalability reduces the engineering outlay
- Protection functions, including SC, overload, OT and ESD
- Diagnostic functions, including open load, OT detection, integrated OPAMP and current sense
- One stop shop: supply, microcontroller, actuators and sensors
Commercial, Construction and Agricultural Vehicles (CAV)
In this training, you will:
- to know about the market trend “Electrification” in commercial, construction, and agricultural vehicles (CAV)
- Understand the importance of customer enablement and how Infineon serves eCAV
- Get to know Infineon solutions for low-side power switch ICs and identify which solutions meet specific automotive and industrial application requirements
- Become aware of the support material that Infineon provides for its low-side power switch portfolio