Brushless DC motor control for trucks and agricultural vehicles
BLDC applications for trucks and agricultural vehicles must be especially durable to withstand harsh environments. Protection functions as well as diagnostic functions also contribute to the success of a BLDC design. And an integrated or discrete solution is required to precisely control each phase of the motor and FOC without sensors.
Infineon is your best choice for brushless DC motor control designs. Offering various robust, high-quality BLDC solutions, such as integrated half bridges and BLDC drivers. As well as our complete family of MOSFETs with RDS(on) scalability for a wide range of protection functions. All Infineon solutions are easy to implement while our BLDC system solutions and reference designs save you valuable time and money.
System diagram: Brushless DC motor control for trucks and agricultural vehicles
- Integrated solution reduces the design outlay
- PWM control
- Discrete solution optimized for all motors thanks to a broad selection of MOSFETs
- Protection functions, including SC, overload, OT and ESD
- Diagnostic functions, including open load, OT detection, integrated OPAMP and current sense
In this training, you will:
- to know about the market trend “Electrification” in commercial, construction, and agricultural vehicles (CAV)
- Understand the importance of customer enablement and how Infineon serves eCAV
This training will introduce you to Infineon’s IGBT 750 V EDT2 DuoPack TO-247PLUS surface-mounted device!
- Get to know Infineon solutions for low-side power switch ICs and identify which solutions meet specific automotive and industrial application requirements
- Become aware of the support material that Infineon provides for its low-side power switch portfolio