Cypress Semiconductor has become part of Infineon Technologies: Its product range is a perfect match. Infineon now offers the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio for linking the real with the digital world – comprising an unparalleled range of hardware, software and security solutions for the connected age.
Strengthening the link between the real and the digital world
More and more, multi-purpose cameras play integral roles in vehicle safety features. As their importance skyrockets, camera systems must be optimally integrated. Which is why you need solutions designed for scalability and a high level of integration.
Infineon offers a highly integrated solution for multi-purpose camera systems that supports the next generation of safety features and functionalities. Choose Infineon for unparalleled benefits: from ISO 26262 support and innovative supply concepts to best-in-class power consumption and, if necessary, security functions.
Multi-purpose camera system diagram
- The market for automotive cameras is quickly growing, enabling advanced driver assistance functions such as lane departure warning, forward collision warning, along with traffic sign and pedestrian recognition
- Infineon offers a highly integrated solution to enable compact and efficient camera systems for the next generation of assistance functions
- This includes ISO 26262 support, innovative supply concepts and best-in-class power consumption
- AURIX™ multicore architecture includes encapsulation features to support freedom from interference between multiple applications
Car Security - Communication in the car
Car Security - Why is Infineon the perfect partner?
In this training you will:
- Know more about Infineon’s wide MOSFET selection for 48 V mild-hybrid electric vehicle, or MHEV, applications
- Understand why and how Infineon is strengthening its position in the 40 V MOSFET market, and be familiar with Infineon’s newest 60 V MOSFETs
- Get to know why systems require frequent updates, how this is done and how automotive systems try to ensure their security when they are updated
- Learn how AURIX™ families of microcontrollers support over-the-air software updates