Automotive single channel LED driver
DC-DC controllers / converters, MOSFETs for low-cost ECUs
Single light functions are typically driven by simple low-cost ECUs - frequently without any microcontroller and not even with an individual turn-on signal. Here only standard DC-DC controllers or converters and MOSFETs are required. Both can be well found at Infineon:
- LED Drivers ICs:
LITIX™ Power- Our boost and buck-boost and buck control ICs are proven and robust solutions for many years for compact and efficient DC-DC converters.
OptiMOS™ 5 offers a full-blown portfolio of 60V, 80V, and 100V MOSFETs for wide RDSon ranges in leadless 3x3 S3O8, 5x6 SSO8 packages. The combination with the OptiMOS™ T2 5x6 DualSSO8 portfolio enables to find the right fit device for any topology.
By the end of this training you will:
- Know the principle algorithm for HD lighting and commonly used architectures;
- Be familiar with Infineon’s MCU families that can be used for lighting, namely AURIX™ TC3xx and TRAVEO™ T2G
In this training you will:
- Know more about Infineon’s wide MOSFET selection for 48 V mild-hybrid electric vehicle, or MHEV, applications
- Understand why and how Infineon is strengthening its position in the 40 V MOSFET market, and be familiar with Infineon’s newest 60 V MOSFETs
In this training:
- You will understand the advantages of LED and differentiate the characteristics and requirements of front lights. You will check our LITIX™ Power and Power Flex portfolio.
- You will know all about our support material, which includes all sorts software, documentation and evaluation boards, to help you in your designs.