Interior light control with capacitive touch sensor
Easy-to-use touch solutions are welcome additions to vehicles’ interiors. They’re robust and easy to integrate and, from the driver’s perspective, user-friendly. Nevertheless, successful interior light control with capacitive touch sensor applications must meet certain standards. These include being equipped with durable and reliable touch sense control technology – and accommodating a high number of features. Infineon offers all this and more, saving you time and hassle. Our touch solution is especially easy to integrate and requires a minimum of external components.
- Replacing mechanical switches offers high system cost savings
- Robust and reliable touch sense control technology, especially in noisy environments in combination with multiple coverage options such as acrylic glass (~2mm)
- Enables the efficient design of HMIs with up to 20 touch buttons
- Low pin count and cheap single layer PCB solutions
- High feature integration: combined control and drive of displays or stepper motors with up to 50mA
- Easy and flexible implementation: optimized SW library for touch sense control in ROM frees up flash memory and CPU resources for customer-specific solutions