Body control modules
Central body control module
Accommodating a growing number of functions on a shrinking central body control module (BCM), such as exterior and interior lighting, relay control and multiple comfort functions, requires precisely engineered products. Ones that support a high level of integration and are scalable and flexible to fulfill a broad spectrum of requirements.
With the most scalable portfolio of protected high side PROFET™ switches on the market, Infineon is your best choice. You can uniquely ensure the system’s reliability with our leading solution for short-circuit robustness. We offer a range of highly integrated products that combine various functions in one device. Such as multi-channel switches in the SPOC and SPIDER families, and System Basis Chips (SBC) for more functions in less space.
AURIX™ multicore even allows you to integrate two applications in one device: BCM and gateway. Benefits included enhanced communication with lower power consumption and a selection of top security features.
- Reduced board space due to integrated functionality
- Protected load control with sophisticated diagnostic features
- Supports the “Limp Home” functional safety concept
- High scalability and benchmark short-circuit robustness of power semiconductors (PROFET™)
- Supports a smooth transition to LEDs for interior and exterior lighting
High feature body conrol module
As ever more functions are integrated into a smaller board space, a high feature body control module (BCM) must step up and meet new demands. First and foremost, the respective semiconductor solutions require a high level of integration. And be scalable and flexible enough to accommodate a broad range of needs. Infineon offers you the most scalable portfolio of protected high side PROFET™ and SPOC™ switches on the market. Seize the unique opportunity to greatly enhance you system reliability as well: we are the benchmark in short-circuit robustness.
- AURIX™ multicore concept enables integration of two applications into one device.
- AURIX™ supports safety requirements up to ASIL-D (ISO 26262)
- AURIX™ hardware encryption (HSM) enabling advanced security features
- Encapsulation feature allows software development without interference between multiple applications
- Very high integrated functionality enables reduced board space
- All features of a classic Body Control Module are available, including protected load control with sophisticated diagnostics
Low cost body control module
Vehicles in today’s emerging markets are equipped with a low cost body control module (BCM). Here, cost-effectiveness reigns. Turn to Infineon for a broad range products tailored to various electronic sub-functions common to low cost BCMs. Our solutions feature a high level of scalability and flexibility. Get further support for your low cost BCM designs from our complete turnkey solutions and reference designs.
- Single low-cost module solution for the car body electronics
- Scalability of the devices increases the reuse grade and design flexibility
- Benchmark short-circuit robustness of power semiconductors improves system reliability (PROFET™)
- Full integration of load protection and diagnostics reduces PCB area and improves the design quality
Power and Sensing Selection Guide 2018
00_00 | Feb 19, 2018 | PDF | 23.91 mb
Automotive Power Selection Guide
01_04 | Jan 01, 2018 | PDF | 12.05 mb
Automotive Application Guide
02_00 | Nov 23, 2016 | PDF | 8.44 mb
Hybrid electric and electric cars
03_00 | Jul 04, 2018 | PDF | 3.41 mb
Make Your Application Wireless-Sub 1GHz RF Solutions
02_00 | Nov 20, 2014 | PDF | 1.59 mb
Product Brochure New TriCore™ Family
03_00 | Feb 22, 2018 | PDF | 10.61 mb
Sensing the world - Sensor solutions for automotive, industrial and consumer applications
May 29, 2017 | PDF | 10.99 mb
Microcontroller Pocket Guide
01_00 | Feb 22, 2018 | PDF | 2.58 mb
Your path to robust and reliable in-vehicle networking, Infineon's automotive networking solutions
01_00 | Nov 21, 2016 | PDF | 8.27 mb
Battery Management for Electric Verhicles
Solutions for Small Electric Vehicles
Powertrain System Part 1
Powertrain System Part 2
BLDC Motor Control
Brushed DC Motors
Stepper Motor Control
AC Induction Motors
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.