Infineon posts solid fourth-quarter earnings and proposes a dividend of €0.18 per share
- Q4 FY 2014: Revenue €1,175 million; Segment Result of €188 million; Segment Result Margin of 16.0 percent
- FY 2014: Revenue up by 12 percent to €4,320 million, Segment Result of €620 million, Segment Result Margin of 14.4 percent
- Outlook for Q1 FY 2015: Due to normal seasonality, revenue expected to decrease by between 5 and 9 percent with Segment Result Margin between 10 and 13 percent
- Outlook for FY 2015: Revenue increase of 8 percent, plus or minus 2 percentage points, compared to previous fiscal year, with Segment Result Margin at about 14 percent
- Management Board and Supervisory Board propose dividend of €0.18 per share for 2014 fiscal year
Neubiberg, Germany, November 27, 2014 – Infineon Technologies AG today reports its results for the fourth quarter and the 2014 fiscal year, both ended September 30, 2014.
Download full version of this press release (incl. financial data)