AIROC™ CYW20835 Bluetooth® LE System on Chip
The AIROC™ CYW20835 Bluetooth® LE SoC is a Bluetooth® 5.2 core spec compliant device for IoT applications. Manufactured using the industry's advanced 40 nm CMOS low-power process, the CYW20835 employs high levels of integration to minimize external components, reducing the device footprint and the costs associated with implementing Bluetooth® Low Energy solutions.
The AIROC™ CYW20835 Bluetooth® LE SoC is designed to support the entire spectrum of Bluetooth® Low Energy use cases for home automation, accessory, sensors (medical, home, security, and industrial), lighting, Bluetooth® Mesh, wireless input devices including game controllers, remote controls, keyboards, and joysticks or any Bluetooth® LE connected IoT application.
AIROC™ CYW20835 Modules
Infineon's AIROC™ CYW20835 Bluetooth® LE modules are fully integrated with onboard crystal oscillator, passive components, flash memory, and the CYW20835 system on chip. These highly integrated modules are also globally certified to support fast time-to-market. The AIROC™ CYBLE-343072-02 is supported by the AIROC™ Bluetooth® SDK in ModusToolbox™ software and tools with code examples to support rapid development of embedded Bluetooth® LE applications.
- 96-MHz ARM® Cortex®-M4 microcontroller unit MCU with floating point unit (FPU)
- Supports serial wire debug (SWD)
- Runs Bluetooth stack and application
- Complies with Bluetooth core specification version 5.2 with LE 2-Mbps support
- Supports Adaptive Frequency Hopping (AFH)
- Programmable TX power up to 12 dBm
- Rx sensitivity -94.5 dBm (Bluetooth LE)
- 6x 16-bit PWMs
- 24 GPIOs
- Analog and Digital microphone interfaces
- I2C, I2S, UART, SPI and PCM interfaces
- Up to 8x20 programmable key-scanning matrix interface