AIROC™ CYW20819 Bluetooth® & Bluetooth® LE system on chip
The AIROC™ CYW20819 Bluetooth® & Bluetooth® LE SoC is a Bluetooth® 5.2 core spec compliant device for IoT applications. Manufactured using the industry's advanced 40 nm CMOS low-power process, the CYW20819 employs high levels of integration to minimize external components, reducing the device footprint and the costs associated with implementing Bluetooth® solutions.
The AIROC™ CYW20819 Bluetooth® & Bluetooth® LE SoC is designed to support a wide spectrum of Bluetooth® use cases for home automation, sensors (medical, home, security, and industrial), lighting, Bluetooth® Mesh, or any Bluetooth® connected IoT application.
AIROC™ CYW20819 Modules
Infineon's AIROC™ CYW20819 Bluetooth® & Bluetooth® LE modules are fully integrated with onboard crystal oscillator, passive components, flash memory, and the CYW20819 system on chip. These highly integrated modules are also globally certified to support fast time-to-market. The AIROC™ CYBT-213043-02, CYBT-223058-02, CYBT-2630xx-02, CYBT-273063-02 are supported by the AIROC™ Bluetooth® SDK in ModusToolbox™ software and tools with code examples to support rapid development of embedded Bluetooth® LE applications.
- Powerful Arm® Cortex®-M4 core with a maximum speed of 96 MHz
- Bluetooth® stack in ROM allowing standalone operation without any external MCU
- 256-KB on-chip flash
- 176-KB on-chip RAM
- Bluetooth® stack, peripheral drivers, security functions built into ROM (1 MB) allowing application to efficiently use on-chip flash
- AES-128 and True Random Number Generator (TRNG)
- Security functions in ROM including ECDSA signature verification
- Over-the-air (OTA) firmware updates
- Complies with Bluetooth® core specification version 5.2
- Includes support for BR, EDR 2 Mbps and 3 Mbps, eSCO, Bluetooth LE, and LE 2 Mbps.
- Programmable TX Power up to +4 dBm
- Excellent receiver sensitivity (-95 dBm for Bluetooth LE 1 Mbps)
- Up to 22 GPIOs
- I²C, UART, and PCM interfaces
- Two Quad-SPI interfaces
- Auxiliary ADC with up to 28 analog channels
- Programmable key scan 20 x 8 matrix
- Three-axis quadrature signal decoder
- General-purpose timers and PWM
- Real-time clock (RTC) and watchdog timers (WDT)