The TLE9222LC FlexRay transceiver is the world’s smallest FlexRay transceiver in the market offered in tiny TSON-14 package.
This makes the TLE9222LC perfectly suited for applications where tight space restrictions mandate the use of the smallest package possible. It is designed for data transmission rates from 1 Mbit/s up to 10 Mbit/s according to the FlexRay Electrical Physical Layer Specification 3.0.1. The Bus Driver (BD) realizes the physical interface between a FlexRay node and the communication channel. It provides differential transmit and receive capability to the bus, allowing the node bidirectional time-multiplexed binary data stream transfer. In addition to transmit and receive functions, the TLE9222LC provides low power standby operation, supply voltage monitoring (undervoltage detection) as well as bus failure detection and represents an ESD protection barrier between the bus and the ECU.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Compliant with the FlexRay Electrical Physical Layer Specification version 3.0.1 and ISO 17458-4
- World’s smallest FlexRay transceiver in tiny TSON-14 package
- Optimized for time triggered in-vehicle networks with data transmission rates from 1 Mbit/s up to 10 Mbit/s
- Supports minimum bit times down to 60 ns
- Automatic voltage adaptation on the digital interface pins
- Bus failure protection and error detection
- Very high ESD robustness; ± 8 kV according to IEC61000-4-2
- Optimized for high Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC); Very low emission and high immunity to interference
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Electrical Power Steering
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- Chassis Control & Powertrain