The TLE9255WSK is packaged in a standard DSO-14.
Besides CAN partial networking functions, the transceiver is CAN FD compliant and can drive and receive CAN FD messages up to 5Mbit/s. It can also be used to block the payload of CAN FD messages. This CAN FD tolerant feature allows the usage of microcontrollers in CAN FD networks, which are not CAN FD capable.
The SPI interface of the TLE9255WLC is used to setup the wake-up functions, INH output control, mode control and the undervoltage control of the device. This allows a very flexible usage of the TLE9255WLC in different automotive applications.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Fully compliant to ISO11898-2 (2016)
- CAN Partial Networking (CAN PN) and CAN FD up to 2 MBit/s
- Wide common mode range for electromagnetic immunity (EMI)
- Very low electromagnetic emission (EME)
- Excellent ESD robustness, ± 8 kV according to IEC61000-4-2
- Independent supply concept on VCC and VBAT pins
- Short circuit proof to GND and to battery
- Overtemperature protection
- Wake-up frame detection with CAN FD tolerant feature
- Local wake-up input
- SPI clock frequency up to 4 MHz
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified