If IM69D130 is used in a 16 bit audio signal chain, the full SNR performance would not be realized as the noise floor will be limited by the system dynamic range. IM69D120 has been specifically designed to preserve 69dB(A) SNR in a 16 bit system. This is achieved by increasing the microphone sensitivity to -26dBFS, and reducing the acoustic overload point to 120dBSPL. IM69D120 still offers all of the other benefits of IM69D130, such as high linearity, low latency and tight sensitivity and phase matching.
IM69D120 is a high performance digital MEMS microphone making use of Infineon’s Dual Backplate MEMS technology to deliver 95dB dynamic range and high output linearity up to 120dBSPL. The application benefits are crystal-clear audio signals, extended pick-up distance and the ability to detect both soft and loud signals - from whispered speech to rock concerts.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- 69 dB(A) signal-to-noise ratio
- 120dB SPL acoustic overload point
- Digital (PDM) interface with 6 μs group delay at 1 kHz
- Tight sensitivity (-26 ±1 dB) and phase (± 2 deg) tolerances
- 28 Hz low frequency roll-off
- High fidelity and far field audio recording
- Matched, noise and distortion free audio signals for advanced audio signal processing
- Ultra-low group delay for latency-critical applications
- No analog components required
- High quality audio capturing: e.g. cameras, camcorders, conference systems
- Voice user interface: e.g. smart speaker, home automation and IoT devices
- Active noise cancellation: headphones and earphones
- Audio pattern detection: predictive maintenance, security or safety applications