XENSIV™ - TLI4963-2M magnetic switch for highly accurate industrial or consumer applications
TLI496x-xM is an integrated magnetic Hall switch especially designed for highly accurate applications. The sensor provides an easy-to-use and cost effective solution for position sensing applications, requiring high temperature stability of the magnetic threshold.
Target applications for the TLI496x-xM Hall switch family are all applications requesting a precision Hall latch or Hall switch with an operating temperature from -40 °C to 125 °C.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- 3.0 V to 5.5 V operating supply voltage
- Low current consumption 1.4 mA
- ESD protection 4 kV HBM
- Active error compensation (chopped)
- High stability of magnetic thresholds
- Low jitter (typ. 0.35 μs)
- Operating temperature range from -40 °C to 125 °C
- Small SMD package SOT23
- JESD47 qualified
- Index counting applications with a pole wheel
- Rotor position detection (BLDC motors)
- Open/close detection