Highest performance for NFC secure element and SIM card
The SLE 97 SOLID FLASH™ family is Infineon’s state-of-the-art 32-bit product generation designed specifically for high-performance security chip cards. It comes in various form factors to suit all high-end and embedded applications from SIM/UICC to microSD secure element.
Impressive feature lineup for your embedded secure elements
SLE 97 products are the first generation to benefit from the collaboration between Infineon and ARM aimed at enhancing the performance of chip card and security controllers. They implement a unique 32-bit CPU based on the ARM® SecurCore™ SC300™ controller and enhanced by Infineon’s cache and security technologies.
With an optimized footprint, SLE 97 products enable the smallest SIM form factors such as 3FF and 4FF thanks to Infineon’s FlipChip technology (FCOS™). They are also available in a wafer-level package for embedded solutions with a minimal footprint.
Thanks to the code density offered by the ARM® architecture, SLE 97 provides way more than 1 MB for NFC applications, thus supporting widespread deployment of NFC in the market over time.
Since 2007, the Single Wire Protocol (SWP) interface is the standard connection between UICC/SIM devices and the ContactLess Frontend (CLF) modem within NFC-enabled mobile devices. The SLE 97 SOLID FLASH™ family comes with in-built support for the SWP interface.
- ARM® SecurCore ® SC300™ enhanced by Infineon’s cache and security technologies
- Up to 1.5 MB SOLID FLASH™, allowing fast prototyping and short time-to-market
- Single Wire Protocol (SWP) and ISO 7816 interface, providing the best fit for embedded secure element requirements
- Very high endurance NVM (500K) for best quality products
- Compliance with the CIPURSE™ open standard
- SPI Interface for additional flexibility
- Certified to security level CC EAL5+ high and EMVCo – a key requirement for secure NFC transactions