OPTIGA™ Connect OC1110
5G-ready eSIM turnkey solution for cellular-connected consumer devices
OPTIGA™ Connect OC1110 is a ready-to-connect embedded SIM (eSIM) solution for mobile consumer devices. It is especially suited to extending cellular connectivity to smaller devices like smart watches, fitness trackers and other wearables.
This turnkey solution securely authenticates the device to the subscribed carrier network of choice.
OPTIGA™ Connect is based on Infineon’s certified hardware SLC37, combined with a fast, interoperable operating system. It fully complies with the latest 5G specifications from GSMA (SIMalliance Profile Interoperability 2.3 Spec) and 3GPP (Release 15).
It supports the profiles of major mobile network operators (MNOs). Remote SIM provisioning (RSP) means that carriers can be added or changed over the air provided the device is equipped with a local profile assistant (LPA).
It offers up to 1.2 MB of free user memory for network operator profiles, data and additional applications. Its ultra-small package size of 2.9 x 2.5 x 0.4 mm gives designers new-found freedom – especially useful for devices such as smart wearables where PCB space is at a premium.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- 5G-ready according to SAIP2.3 with stand-alone subscription concealed identifier (SUCI) capabilities
- Ultra-small package (2.9 x 2.5 x 0.4 mm)
- Flexible and future-proof
- Up to 1.2 MB free memory for MNO profiles, applications and data
- Increased customer convenience
- Lower design-in and qualification effort
- More freedom in device design
3G/4G/5G cellular devices such as