OPTIGA™ Connect Consumer OC1120 - eSIM solution
eSIM turnkey solution for cellular-connected consumer devices
OPTIGA™ Connect Consumer is a ready-to-connect embedded SIM (eSIM) solution for consumer devices. It is especially suited to extending cellular connectivity to smaller devices like smart watches, fitness trackers and other wearables.
OPTIGA™ Connect Consumer represents the next generation of eSIMs implementing GSMA’s technical specification for mobile consumer devices. This turnkey solution securely authenticates the device to the subscribed carrier network of choice. Remote SIM provisioning (RSP) allows the user to change or add carriers over the air provided the device is equipped with a local profile assistant (LPA).
The eSIM solution fully complies with the latest specifications from GSMA (SGP.22 V2.2.2) and Trusted Connectivity Alliance (eUICC Profile Package V2.3.1)
Furthermore, OPTIGA™ Connect Consumer offers up to 800kByte of free user memory for network operator profiles, user data and additional applications. Its ultra-small package size of 2.9 x 2.5 x 0.4 mm gives designers new-found freedom – especially useful for devices such as smart wearables where PCB space is at a premium.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Compliant with network technologies 2G, 3G, 4G (LTE), 5G
- Network Access Applications SIM, USIM, CSIM, RUIM and ISIM
- Remote SIM Provisioning (RSP) compliant with GSMA SGP.22 v2.2.2
- Compliant with Trusted Connectivity Alliance (TCA) eUICC Profile Package V2.3.
- Interoperable with MNOs offering commercial eSIM services
- Chip-scale (2.9 x 2.5 x 0.4 mm) and ETSI MFF2 (5.0 x 6.0 mm) packages
- Up to 800 kByte free memory for MNO profiles, applications, and data (supporting integration of additional applets)
- Security evaluated acc. to the BSI-CC-PP-0100-2018 specified in GSMA SGP.25
- Certified and tested solution according to GSMA
- Voltage classes: B, C
- Temperature: -25 to +85°C
- Data retention: 10 years
- Over-the-air (OTA) functionality for Remote File Management (RFM) and Remote Applet Management (RAM)
- Java Card™ 3.0.5 classic and GlobalPlatform 2.2.1 Runtime Environment
- APIs for Java Card™ 3.0.5 classic, GlobalPlatform, UICC and USIM functionality
- In-field OS update option
- ISO 7816 UART interface
- Increased customer convenience
- More design flexibility
- Future ready device
- Based on a solid security platform
- Turnkey solution with lower design-in and qualification effort
3G/4G/5G cellular devices such as:
- Access Points
- Consumer IoT Devices
- Infineon Android LPA
- The Infineon Android LPA offers an example implementation of a Local Profile Assistant (LPA) according to GSMA SGP.22. It allows you to locally manage your installed MNO profiles and to download new MNO profiles from a profile server. The Infineon Android LPA works best with test samples and the Infineon Test SM-DP+ Profile Server.
- Infineon Test SM-DP+ Profile Server
- The Infineon Test SM-DP+ Profile Server lets you download a GSMA test profile to a test eSIM according to GSMA SGP.22. It uses test certificates according to GSMA SGP.26 and is intended for testing purposes only. It is best used together with the Infineon Android LPA and OPTIGA™ Connect Consumer OC1120 samples with test configurations.