Infineon offers a wide range of RF Switches for wireless communication systems like cellular 4G/5G, WiFi and UWB. The variety of throwcount types, allows customers to target many IoT/5G applications like smartphones, wearables, smart home devices and more. Infineon RF switches are commonly controlled via GPIO (General Purpose Input/Output) or via the standardized MIPI RFFE (Mobile Industry Processor Interface for RF Front-End) Interface.
The RF switch portfolio is produced with proven Bulk CMOS technology and manufactured at multiple production sites to enable secure supply. The package of our devices are very small and robust, therefore the best option for PCB (Printed Circuit Board) mounting.
- Wideband frequency coverage (sub-6GHz, 9GHz see BGS12WN6)
- High power handling capability with very low Insertion Loss (IL) and high linearity
- High isolation (ISO) performance for 5G
- Fast switching speed <200ns
- Small and compact footprint for cost and PCB space savings