RF digitally tunable capacitor + SPDT switch
BGSC2341ML10 is a versatile Integrated Circuit (IC) ideal for RF tuning applications such as tunable impedance matching, antenna tuning and tunable filtering. This IC integrates an 8-states tunable capacitor and an extremely low RON Single Pole Double Throw (SPDT) RF switch function; both controlled by on-chip MIPI 2.1 RFFE digital interface.
Unlike some other tunable capacitor technologies, Infineon Bulk CMOS ensures very stable capacitance step values over the entire -40...+85° C temperature range. Last but not the least, BGSC2341ML10 exhibits very good linearity in high RF power conditions and up to RF voltage greater than 39 V which is a key attribute in application like antenna tuning. It does not require any additional High Voltage Supply Controller IC and can be powered by a single 1.8 V power supply at an extremely low current consumption level. With 1.1 mm x 1.5 mm package dimensions, it is a compact solution fitting well to any small form factor mobile phone-like applications.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Designed for high-linearity applications
- Ultra low RON resistance of 0.87 Ω at each SPDT throw in ON state
- High operating RF Voltage handling 39 V
- 0.26-2.00 pF tuning range at 1.8 GHz
- Operating frequencies: 0.4 - 3.8 GHz
- High ESD robustness
- MIPI 2.1 RFFE compliant control interface
- 2 default USID selectable via USID_SEL pin
- Supply voltage range: 1.65 to 1.95 V
- Small form factor 1.1 mm x 1.5 mm (MSL1, 260° C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
- RoHS and WEEE compliant package