The BGB707L7ESD is a high performance low noise amplifier (LNA) MMIC based on Infineon’s silicon germanium carbon (SiGe:C) bipolar technology.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Minimum noise figure NFmin = 0.6 dB at 2.4 GHz, 3 V, 3 mA
- Supply voltage VCC = 1.8 V to 4.0 V at TA = 25 °C
- Integrated ESD protection: 2 kV HBM at all pins
• Satellite navigation systems (e.g. GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo)
• Wireless communications: WLAN 2.4 GHz and 5-6 GHz bands, broadband LTE or WiMAX LNA
• ISM applications like RKE and smart meter, as well as for emerging wireless applications such as DVBTerrestrial