The BTN8962TA is an integrated high current half bridge for motor drive applications
It is part of the NovalithIC™ family containing one p-channel highside MOSFET and one n-channel lowside MOSFET with an integrated driver IC in one package. Due to the p-channel highside switch the need for a charge pump is eliminated thus minimizing EMI. Interfacing to a microcontroller is made easy by the integrated driver IC which features logic level inputs, diagnosis with current sense, slew rate adjustment, dead time generation and protection against overtemperature, undervoltage, overcurrent and short circuit.
The BTN8962TA provides a cost optimized solution for protected high current PWM motor drives with very low board space consumption.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Path resistance of max. 30.3 mΩ @ 150 °C (typ. 14.2 mΩ @ 25 °C)
- High Side: max. 13.4 mΩ @ 150 °C (typ. 6.7 mΩ @ 25 °C)
- Low Side: max. 16.9 mΩ @ 150 °C (typ. 7.5 mΩ @ 25 °C)
- Enhanced switching speed for reduced switching losses
- Capable for high PWM frequency combined with active freewheeling
- Low quiescent current of typ. 7 μA @ 25 °C
- Switched mode current limitation for reduced power dissipation in overcurrent
- Current limitation level of 30 A min.
- Status flag diagnosis with current sense capability
- Overtemperature shut down with latch behaviour
- Undervoltage shut down
- Driver circuit with logic level inputs
- Adjustable slew rates for optimized EMI
- Operation up to 40V
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified