The MOTIX™ TLE9185QX is a three-phase driver IC with integrated power supply and support features in a PG-VQFN-48 power package for motor control in automotive applications.
The BLDC Driver IC provides main functions such as a 5 V low-dropout voltage regulator, three half-bridges for BDLC motor control, one current sense amplifier and one 32 bit SPI interface. The device includes diagnostic and supervision features and is intended to operate with 5.0 V microcontrollers.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Low-drop voltage regulator 5 V, 250 mA for main supply
- Three half-bridge gate drivers for external N-channel MOSFETs
- Adaptive MOSFET gate control
- One low-side capable current sense amplifier (CSA) with configurable gain for protection and diagnosis
- Configurable wake-up sources
- Six PWM inputs with upto 25 kHz PWM frequency
- 32 bit serial peripheral interface (SPI) with cyclic redundancy check (CRC)
- Periodic cyclic wake in Normal Mode, Stop Mode and Sleep Mode
- Drain-source monitoring and open-load detection, configurable time-out and window watchdog
- Overtemperature and short circuit protection features