The 1200V SiC Mosfet for Automotive family has been developed for current and future On-Board Charger and DC-DC applications in hybrid and electric vehicles.
Built on a state-of-the-art Infineon SiC trench technology combined with .XT interconnection technology the silicon carbide mosfet is specifically designed to meet the high requirements demanded by the automotive industry with regards to reliability, quality and performance.
Unique features such as lowest gate charge and device capacitances levels seen in 1200 V switches, no reverse recovery losses of the internal commutation proof body diode, temperature independent low switching losses and threshold-free on-state characteristics guarantee an hustle-free design-in and easy-to-control application design.
The compact SMD housing D²PAK (PG-TO263-7) enables a high degree of automation at the customer manufacturing facility and further reduces cost on system level.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Revolutionary semiconductor material - Silicon Carbide
- Very low switching losses
- Threshold-free on state characteristic
- 0V turn-off gate voltage
- Benchmark gate threshold voltage, VGS(th)=4.5V
- Fully controllable dv/dt
- Commutation robust body diode, ready for synchronous rectification
- Temperature independent turn-off switching losses
- Sense pin for optimized switching performance
- Suitable for HV creepage requirements
- XT interconnection technology for best-in-class thermal performance
- Efficiency improvement
- Enabling higher frequency
- Increased power density
- Cooling effort reduction
- Reduction of system complexity and cost
- On-board Charger
- DC-DC Converter