OptiMOS™ low-voltage power MOSFET 40V in PQFN 3.3x3.3 Source-Down package with industry leading RDS(on)
Infineon has extended its innovative Source-Down family with the IQE013N04LM6 1.35mOhm, 40V in a 3.3x3.3 PQFN package. This best-in-class power MOSFET optimizes the end user experience by challenging the status quo in power density and form factor.
One target in power tool design is to minimize the internal restrictions of PCB area requirements, enabling a more ergonomic design. Moving the inverter from the handle into the head minimizes the volume of the power tool motor housing while simultaneously keeping the torque of the tool at a reasonably high level for quick and easy action.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Major reduction in RDS(on) – up to 25 percent
- Superior thermal performance in RthJC
- Optimized layout possibilities
- Standard and Center-Gate footprint
- High current capability
- More efficient use of PCB area
- Highest power density and performance
- Optimized footprint for MOSFET parallelization with Center-Gate