950 V CoolMOS™ PFD7 superjunction MOSFET in TO-252 DPAK package
The 950 V CoolMOS™ PFD7 superjunction MOSFET (IPD95R450PFD7) complements the CoolMOS™ 7 offering for high power lighting and industrial SMPS applications. The IPD95R450PFD7 comes in a TO-252 DPAK package and features and an on-state resistance (RDS(on)) of 450 mΩ leading to low switching losses. The products come with an integrated fast body diode ensuring a robust device.
This product family is tailored to ultrahigh power density as well as the highest efficiency designs. The products primarily address consumer and industrial SMPS applications for PFC and LLC/LCC topologies. The 950 V CoolMOS™ PFD7 offers 60% improved Qg over CoolMOS™ C3 resulting in the reduction of driving losses and improved light and full load efficiency in the applications.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Best-in-class RDS(on) in SMD packages, enabling increased power density and small form factors
- Integrated fast body diode with ultra low Qrr enabling usage in half- and full- bridge configurations
- Best-in-class FOM RDS(on) x Eoss; reduced Qg, Ciss and Coss
- Best-in-class V(GS)th of 3 V and smallest V(GS)th variation of ±0.5 V
- Improved efficiency in hard- and soft-switching applications enabled by reduced Eoss and Qoss
- ESD protection (HBM class 2)
- Enabling higher power density designs, BOM savings and lower assembly cost
- Best-in-class hard commutation ruggedness enabling usage across topologies
- Up to 0.5% efficiency gain and up to 4°C lower MOSFET temperature compared to CoolMOS™ C3
- Power density improvement compared to latest CoolMOS™ C3 and the closest competitor
- Improved production yield by reducing ESD related failures