600V-800V N-Channel Automotive MOSFET
On the fast lane in automotive applications with CoolMOS™ high-voltage superjunction power MOSFETs
600V-800V N-Channel Automotive MOSFET Unterkategorien
CoolMOS™ automotive superjunction MOSFETs address the needs of electric-vehicle applications such as on-board chargers, HV-LV DC-DC converters, auxiliary power supplies, insulation monitoring, HV eFuse, and HV eDisconnect. With a zero-defect philosophy, our market-leading products exceed AEC-Q101 automotive quality standards and balance high performance at attractive costs combined with high delivery reliability.
Through our product line-up, we have brought innovative concepts into life that support new ways of system optimization and help engineers all over the world to succeed in their designs.
- 600V CoolMOS™ S7A - Perfect fit for slow-switching applications like HV eFuse, HV eDisconnect and on-board chargers
- 650V CoolMOS™ CFD7A – Infineon’s latest product family with integrated fast body diode, is the perfect fit for both hard- and resonant-switching topologies, on-board chargers, HV-LV DC-DC converters, auxiliary power supplies
- 650V CoolMOS™ CFDA - With integrated fast body diode is the perfect fit for resonant-switching topologies, LLC or full-bridge phase-shift ZVS in DC-DC converter, and HID lamp
- 600V CoolMOS™ CPA - Perfect fit for hard-switching topologies and PFC boost-stages in on-board chargers
- 800V CoolMOS™ C3A - Supports the growing demands of higher system voltages in automotive auxiliary supplies
- Get to know Infineon’s Automotive MOSFET data sheet
- Improve your understanding of the parameters and diagrams in the document, which will help you better evaluate the device’s limits and capabilities
Are you looking for a power MOSFET alternative and want to see what Infineon can offer? It has never been easier.
- learnt about the transition from fule injection combustion engine to full battery electric vehicles and the main 48V powered applications
- Additionally get an overview about Infineon’s comprehensive MOSFET portfolio for 48 V applications and their support material
This training explains the benefits of using the TOLG and the target industrial and automotive applications of this package. It also lists the current available portfolio and explains what you will gain by using the package.
- Know more about Infineon’s wide MOSFET selection for 48 V mild-hybrid electric vehicle, or MHEV, applications
- Understand why and how Infineon is strengthening its position in the 40 V MOSFET market, and be familiar with Infineon’s newest 60 V MOSFETs
- Get to know Infineon’s Zero Defect approach and how Infineon goes beyond the requirements when it comes to automotive MOSFET qualification
- Be familiar with both dimensions of Infineon’s Zero Defect approach, which aim at extending product lifetimes and reducing the number of random failures, by exploring each one in detail