The TLS850C0TE V50 is a high performance, 500mA low dropout voltage regulator (LDO) with RESET functionality.
With an input voltage range of 3 V to 40 V and very this regulator is perfectly suitable for automotive or other supply systems permanently connected to battery. The very low quiescent current of only 20 µA makes the TLS850C2TE particularly suitable for always-on applications. The reset feature supervises the output voltage, including under-voltage reset and delayed reset at power-on.
The ultra-low dropout makes the device suitable for automotive systems that need to operate during cranking condition.
The new loop concept combines fast regulation and very high stability while requiring only one small ceramic capacitor of 1 µF at the output.
Internal protection features such as output current limitation and over-temperature shutdown, protect the TLS850C2TE from immediate damage caused by failure such as output shorted to GND, overcurrent or over-temperature conditions.
This part is also available in version with 3.3V output Voltage : TLS850C2TE V33
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Wide input voltage range from 3.0 V to 40 V
- Wide junction temperature range Tj : -40°C to +150°C
- Fixed output voltage 5 V
- Output current capability up to 500 mA
- Reset Output
- Output voltage accuracy ≤ ±2%
- Ultra low current consumption, typical 20 µA
- Very low dropout voltage, typ. 100 mV@100 mA
- Stable with ceramic output capacitor of 1 µF
- Over temperature shutdown
- Output current limitation
- Wide temperature range
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- Very wide input voltage range
- Fast voltage regulation loop
- Low passive component BOM cost
- Supervisory functionality (RESET)
- Suitable for Cranking condition
- Low current consumption
Best fit to supply:
- MCU / Microcontroller (5V supply)
- CAN Transceiver
- FlexRay Transceiver
- Sensors (on-board)
- Actuator ICs
- Driver ICs
- Body and comfort applications:
- Dashboard and cluster supply
- Body Control module (BCM)
- Always-on battery-connected applications
- Powertrain and EPS