The TLS835B2EL V is a linear voltage regulator with high performance, very low dropout linear voltage and very low quiescent current.
With an input voltage range of 3 V to 40 V and very low quiescent current of only 20 μA, this regulator is perfectly suitable for automotive or other supply systems permanently connected to the battery.
The new loop concept combines fast regulation and very high stability while requiring only one small ceramic capacitor of 1 μF at the output. At output currents below 100 mA the device will have a very low dropout voltage of only 100 mV (for 5 V output voltage) and 120 mV (for 3.3 V output voltage). The operating range starts at an input voltage of only 3 V (extended operating range). This makes the TLS835B2 suitable for automotive systems that need to operate during cranking condition.
The device can be switched on and off by the Enable feature.
Internal protection features like output current limitation and overtemperature shutdown protect the device from immediate damage due to failures such as output shorted to GND, overcurrent and overtemperature.
Zusammenfassung der Merkmale
- Wide input voltage range from 3.0 V to 40 V
- Adjustable output voltage between 1.5 V and 6 V
- Output voltage precision ≤ ±2%
- Output current capability up to 350 mA
- Ultra low current consumption, typical 20 μA
- Very low dropout voltage, typical 100 mV at 100 mA
- Stable with ceramic output capacitor of 1 μF
- Overtemperature shutdown
- Output current limitation
- Wide temperature range
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)